- installing and configuring development server
- starting and stopping development server
- create API session
- creating nodes and relationships using
- using fixed Cypher query language strings
- using Cypher query language strings with parameters
This post tests schematron-nokogiri GEM using example case from Combining Schematron with other XML Schema languages.
This post introduces Simple “Specification Driven Development” Demo as a way to adapt Formal Methods to application development, also for existing applications. Benefits can be gained immediately in Test Management of System Tests, when using formal model to generate API traces, which are mapped as unit tests on existing application, and the aggregate result of individual unit tests interpreted as an execution of a “virtual” system test – easier to that managing the system test as single unit.
An analysis section identifies several less than optimal development architecture arrangement in the demo, and points out needs for improvements.